39% of the British population are physically inactive.
With all of the knowledge we have available, surely we can’t be short of reasons to exercise? Can we?
It seems possible that many of us have never built up a habit of exercising regularly. By doing this, we starve ourselves of the benefits that regular exercise brings. Both physical and mental.While productivity may not be the first thing you think of when summarising the benefits of daily exercise, it should be.
1/ Lowers Anxiety.
3/ Boost Memory
4/ Maintains immune functioning (Less time being ill)
5/ Improve breathing
6/ Boost energy levels
7/ Improve Mood.
8/ Creative ideas
9/ Builds intelligence
10/ Build resilience
11/ Improve sex life
12/ Decrease aerobic power loss.
13/ Lowers type 2 diabetes risk.
14/ Alertness & Focus
15/ Increased motivation.
Get Your FREE copy of 118 Page Productivity Secrets
Productivity Secrets: 144 Tips for a Happier, Healthier Life
Get Your Free Copy of Productivity Secrets to Reveal:
- How To Achieve Your Goals in Less Time (With Simple Actionable Steps)
- The Secrets to a Productive Start to Each Day
- How To Make The Habit Stick (Such As Exercising Regularly)
- What You Need to do to Ensure Your Long-Term Ambitions Become Realities, Rather Than Thoughts in the Back of Your Head.
- The Secret to Maintaining High Motivation Levels each day.
- Mastering Sleep, Exercise, Diet & Planning.
Enter your email below to get your free copy!
Mission: Zelo’s mission is to empower people to live more productive, successful and fulfilling lives, through the development of positive daily habits.
The Zelo Journal: A Planner, Diary & Organiser, designed to turn your goals into daily action.