Did you know that Winston Churchill stayed in bed until 11am on most days?
You don’t need an productive morning routine to succeed.
But it certainly helps.
Here we list 23 ideas for a productive morning routine.
There are two patterns which arise 90% of the time when speaking to high performing individuals about their morning routine.
Let’s optimise your routine.
1/ Track your morning habits
2/ Kill the Snooze
3/ Drink water first-thing.
4/ Get ahead the night before and eliminate early decision making: Daily Planning.
5/ Chuck a Smoothie in.
6/ Stop rushing.
7/ Eat morning heavy.
8/ Eliminate Social Media & Emails
9/ Review your Journal
10/ Workout / Exercise
11/ Utilise natural light.
12/ Watch the caffeine.
13/ Practice Gratitude.
14/ Utilise music.
15/ Respect your Body Clock.
16/ Integrate Meditation / Mindfulness
17/ Listen to a Podcast.
18/ Start the day with an easy task.
19/ Get 0utside.
PRODUCTIVITY SECRETS e-BOOK
‘Productivity Secrets: 144 Tips for a Happier, Healthier Life’
Covering Topics Including:
• Time Management hacks.
• Becoming Motivated & Creating Productivity Habits
• The Fool Proof Guide to Finding Time to Exercise
• Common Sources of Procrastination, and How to Stop
• How Does Food Impact on Productivity?
• Getting the Most Out of Your Morning Routine
• Sleep Mastery, and How You Can Use it to Become More Productive
• Mindset Mastery – Using Positive Psychology to Improve Your Productivity
Free with every purchase
21/ Know when you’re at your best
22/ Shower in cold water.
23/ Ask yourself: What would make me feel fulfilled at the end of the day?
Get Your FREE copy of 118 Page Productivity Secrets
Productivity Secrets: 144 Tips for a Happier, Healthier Life
Get Your Free Copy of Productivity Secrets to Reveal:
- How To Achieve Your Goals in Less Time (With Simple Actionable Steps)
- The Secrets to a Productive Start to Each Day
- How To Make The Habit Stick (Such As Exercising Regularly)
- What You Need to do to Ensure Your Long-Term Ambitions Become Realities, Rather Than Thoughts in the Back of Your Head.
- The Secret to Maintaining High Motivation Levels each day.
- Mastering Sleep, Exercise, Diet & Planning.
Enter your email below to get your free copy!
Mission: Zelo’s mission is to empower people to live more productive, successful and fulfilling lives, through the development of positive daily habits.
The Zelo Journal: A Planner, Diary & Organiser, designed to turn your goals into daily action.