Food for thought. Or thought for food? What do you think of when talking about nutrition? We often automatically think of getting in shape or the aesthetic benefits that good nutrition can bring. We’re missing the effect this has on one of our most important organs – the Brain. As our understanding of the relationship between the brain and nutrition grows, we are able to eat foods which have a profound effect on our lives. These are not only foods that will improve your concentration when studying or working, but foods we should aim to integrate in our diet every day. Thus increasing productivity.
2/ Aubergine / Egg plant
4/ Leafy greens
8/ Dark Chocolate
10/ Brown Rice
13/ Hot Cocoa
14/ Probiotic Yogurt
15/ Ginger Root
18/ Hemp Hearts
19/ Beets / Beetroot
Now that extensive research has been carried out into the effect that food has on our bodies and our brain, we are able to implement positive changes into our diet.
Get creative with your cooking.
Want to add something? Get in touch.
Get Your FREE copy of 118 Page Productivity Secrets
Productivity Secrets: 144 Tips for a Happier, Healthier Life
Get Your Free Copy of Productivity Secrets to Reveal:
- How To Achieve Your Goals in Less Time (With Simple Actionable Steps)
- The Secrets to a Productive Start to Each Day
- How To Make The Habit Stick (Such As Exercising Regularly)
- What You Need to do to Ensure Your Long-Term Ambitions Become Realities, Rather Than Thoughts in the Back of Your Head.
- The Secret to Maintaining High Motivation Levels each day.
- Mastering Sleep, Exercise, Diet & Planning.
Enter your email below to get your free copy!
Mission: Zelo’s mission is to empower people to live more productive, successful and fulfilling lives, through the development of positive daily habits.
The Zelo Journal: A Planner, Diary & Organiser, designed to turn your goals into daily action.